We Are All In This Together…
Over the past few weeks we—as a nation, have experienced unprecedented challenges across the board. Virtually every industry has been affected. That certainly includes the Live Entertainment Industry—which relies on large gatherings and functions in order to bring Fun and Frivolity to Children, Adults and Families far and wide.
We asked ourselves…what can we do to help our loyal Customers in the midst of this crisis—and one of the first changes we made was to completely toss our ‘Cancellation Policy’ out the window. Since this crisis began, we have allowed EVERY Customer that needed to postpone their event to do so WITHOUT any financial penalty whatsoever.
Our previous Standard Policy required a 50% Payment for Events that were cancelled.
This has been a long-established Industry Standard.
Going forward, we want YOU to feel comfortable to plan your Events and the accompanying Entertainment (Even if tentatively) —without any fear that your hard-earned dollars will be forfeit if it becomes necessary to reschedule.
NEW POLICY REGARDING DEPOSITS AND POSTPONEMENTS
In order to accommodate your needs, we have revamped our Deposit/Cancellation/Reschedule Policy to afford extraordinary flexibility with regard to Rescheduling the Entertainment for your Events.
- Individuals, Organizations and Companies that schedule their Events with Bonaparte will be given a Full 3 Months to Reschedule to a mutually agreeable date---if they need to postpone their Event.
- If the COVID-19 Restrictions are still in place at the end of the allotted 3 Months, we will extend the Re-Booking Deadline an additional 3 Months—and will continue to do so in 3 Month Increments until you are finally able to honor your Booking commitment. With this more flexible policy, as long as you intend to Reschedule you will NOT lose your Deposit nor be required to pay 50% of the Fee for a Performance that never occurs.
BONAPARTE…WHAT IF WE CANNOT RESCHEDULE AND DO NEED TO CANCEL OUTRIGHT?
- In the rare circumstances where a Reschedule of the Event is NOT possible, you would be required to forfeit 50% of the Agreed Upon Fee. However, that would be a ‘Last Resort’ solution. First, discuss the situation with Bonaparte and/or Franc Karpo. We may be able to suggest other options that would work better for you.
THE PREPAY DISCOUNT OPTION
- By popular demand and in order to better serve you we now offer a 5% (Or More) Discount for Prepayments In Full. This policy will allow the Individuals, Organizations and Customers who engage Bonaparte’s services to benefit from additional savings on top of whatever Discount was offered during the Booking Process.
FYI. The 5% Discount is rounded up to the nearest number ending in Five or Zero—so in many cases, your discounted rate will be marginally greater than 5%.
AN EXTRA BENEFIT TO THE PREPAY OPTION
Those Individuals, Organizations and Companies who opt to take advantage of the additional savings afforded by the Prepay Option will also receive additional benefits.
Instead of a 3 Month Initial Deadline for a Reschedule Date, they are automatically extended 4 Months and the recurring extensions will be in 4 Month Increments.
Prepay Customers will receive automatic Complimentary Upgrade to whatever Entertainment Package they select. The Upgrade could be in the form of:
- Additional Performance Time at no cost
- Fun Giveaways for the Party Guests
- A Gift Certificate to one of Bonaparte’s many networking partners. These include Restaurants, Theatres, Toy Stores, Magic Lessons and More!